Are you ready for traveling away from home? Have you remembered to pack all your essentials like pajamas, chargers and sunblock? Most people have that down to a science. However, there are a few things that are commonly over looked when embarking on travel away from home. Below are a few things that most people often neglect before taking their trip either near or far.
Use this handy checklist as a way to make sure that you are fully prepared for your upcoming adventure.
- Don’t forget to…
- Notify bank/credit card company of travel dates and destinations
- Contact post office and stop mail ( for extended trips)
- Adjust thermostat in home
- Make care arrangements for pets
- Lock doors and windows
- Give trip summary to trusted contact – http://boundlessviews.com/2015/04/a-little-extra-security/
- Attach contact info (name, address (optional) number and e-mail) to luggage
- Have a small amount of cash on hand for tipping and incidentals
- Activate “Out of Office” reply for work e-mail accounts
Now you can relax knowing you are fully prepared!
Get your fillable checklist emailed to you below.